KEATS aspires to become a specialized Service Organization in the fields of Education, Empowerment and Environment for adding value to vulnerable individuals of the society and for improving their quality of life.
Facilitate provision of basic infrastructure and enrich quality of education through life skills development programs.
Educate people on conserving natural resources, natural/organic farming, enable sanitation as a business and as a service.
Skill development to get jobs or for self employment, provide market oriented vocational training to women and adolescent girls.
News and Events
Join us in this effort to make a difference. Contribute your time, expertise or resources to improve lives of the poor.
- Donation of 15 benches to UP School Morusumilli in presence of Tahsildar and DEE, PR, Mylavaram on 18 March, 2016.
- Visit of Sri PV Rao,Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Hyd to ZPHS, Tiruvuru on 16 March, 2016.
- News item in Enaadu dt 19th Feb,16 reg Gampalagudem pilot project
- Super 30 program launched in Jan’ 16. 30 students each from five schools in Tiruvuru will be provided employable computer skills in three months.
- Donations to KEATS are exempted from income tax u/s 80G of IT Act.